Keywords: Dynamic Phasor; More-Electric Aircraft; Modelica
Proceedings of the 10th International Modelica Conference; March 10-12; 2014; Lund; Sweden
1. Emadi, K. and M. Ehsani, Aircraft power systems: technology, state of the art, and future trends. Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, IEEE, 2000. 15(1): p. 28-32.
2. Wu, T., Integrative System Modelling of Aircraft Electrical Power Systems. 2010, University of Nottingham.
3. B.Bachmann, H.W., Advanced Modeling of Electromagnetic Transients in Power Systems. Modelica Workshop 2000 Proceedings, 2000.
4. Wiesmann, H. 5. Sanders, S.R., et al., Generalized averaging method for power conversion circuits. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 1991. 6(2): p. 251-259.
6. Tao, Y., S. Bozhko, and G. Asher. Assessment of dynamic phasors modelling technique for accelerated electric power system simulations. in Power Electronics and Applications (EPE 2011), Proceedings of the 2011-14th European Conference on. 2011.
7. Tao, Y., S. Bozhko, and G. Asher. Modeling of active front-end rectifiers using dynamic phasors. in Industrial Electronics (ISIE), 2012 IEEE International Symposium on. 2012.
8. Tao, Y., S. Bozhko, and G. Asher. Multigenerator system modelling based on dynamic phasor concept. in Power Electronics and Applications (EPE), 2013 15th European Conference on. 2013.
9. Yang, T., S. Bozhko, and G. Asher. Dynamic phasor modeling of autotransformer rectifier units for moreelectric aircraft. in Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (IPEMC), 2012 7th International. 2012.
10. Yang, T., S. Bozhko, and G. Asher. Modeling of active front-end rectifiers using dynamic phasors. in Industrial Electronics (ISIE), 2012 IEEE International Symposium on. 2012.
11. Tao Yang, S.B., Greg Asher, Modeling of An 18-pulse Autotransformer Rectifier Unit with Dynamic Phasors. SAE 2012, 2012.
12. Jomier, T. More Open Electrical Technologies Techincal Report. 2009; Available from: http://www.eurtd.com/moet/.